Tuesday, September 9, 2014

100 Word Challenge - Levi's Entry

The Arguing Boys That Just Keep Arguing

Wow, my house is green but it is yellow. 
No, it is green. 
Dude, you're colour blind. 
No I am not, I am a perfect colour seer.  
No you're not, you're colour blind you lier. 
I am not a lier, perfectly not a lier. You're the lier. How rude of you. 
You are so rude and a lier. 
Oh you booger. 
I am not a booger. You're the booger! 
Now you're the bad boy, the very bad boy. 
How rude of you. You're a baby. 
Mama, brother is calling me a baby. 
How rude of you, you're a poo poo....such a poo poo!

2 comments:

  1. That is SOOOO FUNNY Levi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi, I love how you can hear the people squabbling as you read this poem. You have used so many funny words, many which I have been known to hear whilst on playground duty! Your repetition has made the poem really come to life and I think this would sound excellent being performed. Maybe you'll be able to do this in your class one day.

    Keep up the excellent writing!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please leave your name so we know who you are. We check all our comments on 'Comment Friday'!