Tuesday, September 9, 2014

100WC - Grace's Entry

Yellow Snow

I was about to eat some snow but it is yellow! Dun, dun, dun! I ate it even though I noticed there was something on it. I looked in the mirror and screamed. I was covered in yellow. I couldn't believe it. I've always wanted to be yellow. I was bouncing up and down, I was happy! I've wanted to be yellow in a million years so I can blend in with the sun. Then I licked my fingers because I just ate crisps but I remembered the yellow snow. I was looking for a shower but I couldn't find one. I was screaming.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,
    I really enjoyed reading your writing. I wonder what it was that was on the snow?! I hope you enjoyed your time being yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantatsic work love Dad xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant writing Grace, I loved the yellow snow idea!
    Lots of love mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please leave your name so we know who you are. We check all our comments on 'Comment Friday'!